Indirect fired heaters are use in various applications to prevent hydrate formation in the gas flow or fouling concerns in a heated separator. Using indirect water bath heaters – forced draft and natural draft- Taylor Forge Engineered Systems can engineer the most economical solution for your project. Using our expertise and past experiences will offer a package with the same high standards and quality that our customers know us for.
The typical applications we can provide a solution for are:
- Heating the natural gas stream
- Well head streams- preventing hydrates from forming
- Heating streams prior to separation
- Maintaining viscosities in flows- to reduce horse power pumping needs
- Maintaining fuel gas conditions
At R&H, we can assist you in sourcing the right solution with the expertise of Taylor Forge for your Indirect Fired Heater needs. Contact us today to see how we can assist.