Taylor Forge Engineered Systems is a partner you need with a solution for pressure containment products for the oil & gas, offshore drilling, nuclear, chemical, energy, and aerospace markets. Founded in the 1900, Taylor Forge has earned a reputation for providing solutions through manufacturing innovative, safe, reliable, and high-performance solutions / products.
Taylor Forge is committed to continuous innovation to meet the changing technologies and requirements of the industry as well as increasing environmental concerns. It offers engineering and design services to support its manufacturing and fabrication services, ensuring that each project meets or exceeds customer expectations.
Taylor Forge and R&H are here to partner with you to ensure you get the right solution for your project.
Engineered Solutions we can offer include:
- Slug Catchers
- Scraper Traps and Launchers - Manual or Automated
- Extruded outlet Headers and Manifolds
- Pressure Vessels
- Pulsulation Bottles
- Nuclear Piping Components
- Vortex Technology / Seperation Equipment
- Offshore High Pressure Piping Systems
- Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers
- Gas Procssing Skid Packages
- Indirect Fired Heaters
- Gas Purification Systems - Using Adsorption Technologies with Silica
Taylor Forge products are manufactured to meet industry standards. Their products have been certified to use ASME S, U, U2, NPT, NA, NS, R, PP stamps and are manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 standards.