THALETEC is a leading manufacturer of glass-lined process equipment for agricultural, pharmaceutical, chemical and food processing applications. It fabricates products capable of operating effectively in challenging environments or harsh conditions by combining high-performance glasses with steel or composite materials.
With decades of glass-lining experience, the German company has a suite of custom glass formulations designed to excel in any operating environment, including extreme temperatures, corrosion, aggressive chemicals, and high purity. The ABRISIST compound is designed to resist abrasion, whereas its CONDUSIST compound is used when process conditions or the media processed can cause the creation of electrical charges. CONDUSIST discharges electrical charges before they damage the glass lining. Additional glass linings from THALETEC include:
- RAS GLASS blue, a universal purpose lining with improved chemical resistance
- RAS GLASS white, a chemically resistant coating optimized for pharmaceutical use
- Pharma Glass TPE, a specialty glass lining with anti-adhesive and alkali-resistant properties
THALETEC manufactures a range of products and R&H Technical Sales is happy to help you determine the best solution for your project. Examples include:
- Glass-lined reactors and vessels
- Agitation systems, such as shafts and turbines, working well with reactors made by US companies
- Heat exchangers
- Measuring components
- Flush or bottom outlet valves
- Glass-lined repair patches (also customized 3D printed versions)
- Accessories, such as manway covers, seals and gaskets
Products the German company manufactures typically exhibit superior electrical and thermal conductivity and heat and corrosion resistance. THALETEC glass-lined equipment is ideal for the following processes:
- Laboratory systems
- Multi-stage synthesis
- Filtering or separating
- Heat transfer
- Solid or liquid mixing
- Clean in place, or CIP
THALETEC develops competitive solutions tailored to customer needs using high-quality materials and trustworthy German workmanship. The company also offers a variety of technical and engineering services, which include:
All THALETEC products are manufactured in Germany and certified to the DIN ISO 9001 quality standard. It ensures a high level of performance and reliability.
Bolster your chemical or process technology application with THALETEC equipment. We strive to connect our customers with application-specific solutions. Our team is customer-focused, courteous, and dedicated to delivering equipment quickly and at a competitive price.
For more information, give us a call.